Ingredients – makes 6
For the moelleux:
- 250 g dark chocolate
- 175 g boter
- 80 g flour
- 125 g sugar
- 5 eggs
Make the moelleux:
- Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a small saucepan over a low heat while stirring.
- Tip the flour and sugar in a large bowl, add the eggs and mix to combine.
- Pour the melted chocolate butter over the egg mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Grease 6 ramekins and dust with flour. Shake off the excess flour and divide the moelleux mixture over the 6 ramekins.
- Put the filled ramekins in the preheated oven and bake for 12 minutes.
- Take the baked moelleux out the oven, let them rest for a minute.
- Run a sharp knife along the edges, then reverse the ramekins on a plate and lift them off to unmould the moelleux.