Ingredients – makes 6
For the panna cotta:
- 600 ml double cream
- 230 ml full fat milk
- 90 g sugar
- 10 g gelatine sheets
- 1 teaspoon high quality vanilla extract
- a selection of seasonal fruit
Make the panna cotta:
- Put the gelatine sheets in a bowl of cold water to soak.
- Pour the cream, milk, vanilla extract and sugar in a saucepan, heat gently while stirring but don’t let it boil.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the squeezed out gelatine leaves until dissolved.
- Pour the mixture into 6 ramekins and leave to set in the fridge for 4 hours
- Unmould the panna cotta: dip each ramekin briefly in hot water to loosen the filling from the sides, reverse onto a plate and lift off the ramekin.
- Decorate with fresh fruit.