For the granola:
- 160 g rolled oats
- 40 g almonds
- 40 g pecans
- 40 g hazelnuts
- 40 g dried cranberries
- 70 g gingerbread biscuits
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 clementines, juice only
Make the granola:
- Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4 and line a baking tray with baking parchment
- Roughly chop the almonds, pecans and hazelnuts and transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Tip in the rolled oats, maple syrup and clementine juice. Stir well and spread the mixture onto the lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes, remove from the oven and loosen with a fork. Return to the oven and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, loosen the granola once again with a fork and leave to cool.
- Put the gingerbread biscuits in a plastic bag and bash with a rolling pin to turn into coarse crumbs.
- Put the cooled granola, gingerbread crumbs and cranberries in a large bowl and toss well.
- Serve with yoghurt, porridge, milk, ice-cream, …