Ingredients – makes 30 cookies
For the cookies:
- 200 g peanut butter
- 170 g sugar
- 1 egg
- 75 g dark chocolate, chopped into small chunks
Make the cookies:
- Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4 and line 2 baking sheets with baking parchment.
- Put the peanut butter and sugar in a bowl and mix well with a spatula.
- Add the egg and mix again until incorporated.
- Tip in the chopped chocolate and stir to combine.
- Take a teaspoon and scoop out walnut sized chunks of dough.
- Place the dough chunks well spaced apart on the lined trays and press them down slightly with the spatula.
- Bake the cookies for 15 minutes, then remove from the oven and let them cool for 5 minutes on the trays.
- Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
2 thoughts on “Chewy peanut butter chocolate chip cookies”
No flour in the peanut butter cookies?!
That’s right! No flour at all 🙂